Assalaamu Alaikum everyone!
Now that my Fellowship has ended, thesis papers submitted, I have matriculated into medical school! (I repeat, I have matriculated into medical school!)
Alhamdullilah for this accomplishment.
I’m now at a point where I can document these trips from a pure love perspective, and not from a purely academic perspective. Thank you for being patient with me and this process.
It’s so *incredibly* important to think about how you want to present information about a community, especially when it’s your community, and a misunderstood community.
Here’s what I’m looking forward to posting more about:
- Perlas del Islam’s preliminary research findings
- Cultural Reversion Theory (my thesis!)
- Reflections from traveling
- Islam & Spanish + LALMA
- Snippets from Interviews
- YouTube videos ???
- may start a channel in conjunction with this blog 🙂
- Fellowships (choosing a project, finding a mentor)
See you soon :-*